What’s the easiest way to cook shrimp?
Shrimp is versatile. This kind of crustacean is low in calories but high in protein, making it a very healthy choice especially for those busy and hectic weeknights. On top of that, the shrimp’s mild flavor makes it a blank canvass for sauces, seasonings and many others.
If you don’t like picking shells off your seafood, then you’re missing out! Cook shrimp in their shells and it keeps them moist and juicy. What could be more fun than to sit around a table with your best buds, sharing an ice-cold beer while you peel and eat shrimp?
Garlic Butter Shrimp is literally quick and easy to way to cook shrimp. Here are the ingredients and steps to start cooking them!
- 2 lbs. shrimp with shell cleaned
- 8 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Melt the butter in a pan. Add the olive oil. Cook until the mixture starts to get hot
- Add the garlic. Continue to cook until the color turns light brown.
- Gently add the shrimp. Stir fry for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add the salt. Continue to stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate. Sprinkle the chopped parsley on top.